◦ Drink water and improve your diet. -Go light on the junk food ( I know, I know it’s hard ) -Increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. ( fruits, vegetables, fish, and Vitamins A&C
◦ Try to get at least 8 hours of sleep. I struggle with this myself wheww! But it is proven that lack of sleep and stress can cause premature aging of the skin and dark circles under your eyes. Yikesss! We don’t want that.
◦ Exercise! Exercise! Exercise! This may sound crazy but it’s true. Of course exercising causing you to sweat but this a great way to purge debris out of your pores.
◦ You should be cleansing your face twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. When it comes to cleansing the body I personally use natural soap due to me having super sensitive skin. Besides that, it’s honestly just the healthiest and best way to go .
◦ For softer lips you can brush your lips with with warm water and a little coconut oil ( YES! coconut oil can be used for almost anything haha) with a toothbrush in a circular motion. You can also use lip scrub or make your own aha. All you need is sugar, coconut oil or any one of your favorite natural oils.
◦ Moisturize daily. Moisturizing helps maintain healthy, glowing, and smooth skin. Always look at the ingredients of the product before you purchase it and try to stick with natural products .
◦ Exfoliating your skin could be done a few times a week or once a week depending on your skin. Apply it to dry skin, massage into skin and then rinse. I have a natural body scrub that I purchased from Soul Souther. ( that’s her IG name) After your shower, moisturize!!